The BAE Hawk is one of the most popular scale RC jets ever produced.
The Phoenix ARF has been developed to meet the need for an attractive, easy to fly yet fully aerobatic jet sport model suitable for a wide range of turbines with thrust levels of between 80 Newtons (8Kg) and 100 Newtons (10Kg) at an affordable price.
- Wingspan: 1830mm (72 in)
- Length: 1765mm (70 in)
- Flying weight: 9800-10000g
- Electric Retract Gear (included) with controller box (included)
- Electric Retract with CNC Full Metal Suspension Fork Gear included
- Fuel Tank
- Tail Pipe
- Cockpit detail
- Removable Top Hatch Canopy
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Superb flying characteristics, plus an accurate scale outline
- High-quality hardware package included
In Stock Now - Last One!
The 2023 Release Viper is 2100mm span, 10-14N turbine is a sure fire winner!.
Delivery includes electric retractable landing gear including brakes.
* Functional landing flaps
* Electric retractable landing gear and scale landing gear
* Electronic landing gear brakes
* Extensive accessories, richly illustrated instructions
Wingspan = 2000mm
Takeoff Weight = 14.2 to 14.8kg
Expected Late December